CCSF 2013 Day 14: A Final Day of Festivities Jessica | 11/14/2013|| 8|
Has it reached the end of the CCSF already? Darby, Ghosthande, and I hope that the last two weeks have been very enjoyable for every Creatures fan! Thank you to everyone who helped make this festival possible this year. No sad faces, though: Today still features a plethora of new releases to enjoy!
Chester's Remarks: "My favorite saying is that everything must come to an end; even the best carrot. I shall be deep in exploration of this underwater world! Who knows... Perhaps this is where I find an aquatic carrot!"
DAY 14 RELEASES AND NOTES
- Deep Abyss by Grendel Man and Mea: Explore this wonderful and mysterious aquatic metaroom!
- Pobble by Clohse: Make sure no Creature drowns when Pobble is around!
- Fruit Sculpture by Ghosthande: Let your Creatures eat this delicious new C3/DS agent!
- Chester Coloring Page by Darby: Bring Chester offline with this adorable coloring page!
- Coral Sprites (Golden Corals and Red Corals) by Mea: Imagine the possibilities with these sprites!
- Aquatic Userbar by Eprillios: Match today's theme and show off your love of the aquatic!
- Ettin Exploration Equipment by Sam999: Take a look at this adventurous Ettin!
- Ask Laura Column by Laura: A final witty word from Laura!
- Metaroom Idea by LoverIan: Check out one final CCSF metaroom idea at LoverIan's blog!
- Contest Winners: Don't forget to find out who won the CCSF contests! Congratulations Sam999, Christine, KittyTikara, and InsanityPrelude!
- Giveaway Winners: Congratulations to Rat-Tailed, ArchDragon, Cake, and Lenn for winning the GOG.com codes for various Creatures games! Winners will be contacted today with instructions for redeeming these codes.
This was a wonderful year to celebrate Creatures, and I hope that there was something for everyone! My fellow co-coordinators, Darby and Ghosthande, were immensely helpful and had some amazing ideas. Special thanks to Rascii for hosting the CCSF at Creatures Caves! You can always help support Creatures Caves if you like. And naturally, a hearty thank you to those who contributed and those who simple enjoyed the festival. Creatures might be an old game, but this community always finds new ways to innovate and make things interesting. There are many years of the CCSF left: Keep an eye out for news in 2014! As always, a heartfelt welcome to all for keeping Creatures alive.