CCSF 2013 Day 1: A Delicious Opening Jessica | 11/1/2013|| 9|
Welcome to the first day of the Creatures Community Spirit Festival 2013! We have a great lineup this year, all scheduled to be released between November 1-14. Make sure to check out the brand new CCSF section, which will contain all news posts and a handy list of releases! Some may have noticed a peculiar being in the recently released CCSF buttons. A rabbit, named Chester, to be exact. He'll be making regular appearances and commentary for each day's releases! So let's jump in!
Chester's Remarks: "Shh, I'm hiding from that rather menacing looking Shee! Who knows if roast rabbit is next on the menu after the Roast Mock Ettin? I only risked a quick peek today!"
DAY 1 RELEASES AND NOTES
- Roast Mock Ettin by Ylukyun: A Creatures 2 COB that seems to have been a leftover from the Halloween spookiness! Never fear: This is merely a mock Ettin, made out of textured vegetable protein.
- CCSF 2013 Activities by Jessica: Enjoy one or all of the unique activities for the festival! These PDFs feature a printable logic puzzle, maze, word search, and word unscramble. Can you finish them all?
- Old Article Submitted by Malkin: Re-discover a blast from the past with an article titled Creatures! The full citation is "Creatures". Next Generation: 91–92. May 1997.
- Water Lilies Sprites by Mea: A set of beautiful sprites depicting water lilies and their flowers.
- Creatures Caves Userbar by Eprillios: A userbar sure to show off your love of Creatures Caves!
- Ask Laura Column by Laura: Make sure to check in and find a new piece of Creatures advice each day from our very talented advice specialist, Laura!
- Metaroom Idea by LoverIan: Make sure to stop by LoverIan's blog daily to find a new metaroom idea!
* Check back for another announcement regarding ways you can get involved and win later today! *
Lovely releases, the puzzles are such cool ideas!