| 11/9/2013|| 2|
As we jump into another weekend, it's time to celebrate with a lot of freedom! Today's main CCSF release features the Freedom Project, which puts control in each user's hands and builds off of such projects as the Block World and Garden Box. Don't forget to enter the contests: Today marks the deadline!
Chester's Remarks: "Wow, what a view from up here! I still prefer the ground. Wait, I see a carrot! Now to figure out how to get down..."
DAY 9 RELEASES AND NOTES
- Freedom Project by Ghosthande: An amazing new metaroom that lets each person build it up!
- Recent Community Releases by Jessica: Don't forget about some of the other recent releases!
- Old Article Submitted by Malkin: Check out this old-school article, with the full citation of Clarkson, Mark (February 1999). "Creatures 2: Power-ups and Help on How to Keep Your Norns Alive". Computer Gaming World (175): 258.
- Coral Sprites (Pink Pearl, Fan, and Large) by Mea: Imagine what an underwater environment would look like with these sprites!
- Fallow Userbar by Eprillios: Show off your love of the Fallow Norn!
- Ask Laura Column by Laura: More witty and useful advice from the one and only Laura!