This pack of Halloween agents is sure to add a little extra to your Halloween worlds! A screenshot of all of them can be found here and the pack contains 6 agents:
* a pumpkin toy that isn't very scary and even reduces loneliness, fear, and homesickness/comfort when pushed. If hit, it makes creatures a bit more lonely.
* a set of brooms that act like doors. They're portable and are, hopefully, coded correctly.
* a decorative Halloween flag toy to add a dash of Halloween to any world. It has an animation and sound you can toggle on or off by clicking on it.
* a candy corn trellis that grows candy corn on it. The candy corn takes a few bites to fully eat, but it also grows slower then the wrapped candy.
* a wrapped candy trellis that grows wrapped candy on it. The wrapped candy takes one bite to eat and is considered fruit by the game because it's fruit flavored.
* and a potion cauldron that vends (mostly) harmless potions. Each potion has it's own effect like the red one increasing hotness and the green one having alchohol. The purple one is pretty random, but the worst it will do is mess with your creature's drives or give them some histamines.
The sprites were made by Spykkie and the agents were coded by me.