Norn Recipe List Fanfiction C-Rex | 3/24/2013|| 4|
The most delicious, mouth-watering Norn recipes ever!
Want to learn how to make the most delicious, mouth-watering Norn recipes ever? Then read on!
Norn and Potato Stew
* 2 pounds of Norn meat
* 2 cups of chopped onions
* 5 large potatoes
* 5 large carrots
* Salt and pepper
* 1 can of tomato soup
1. Remove meat from a freshly butchered Norn. Place in a pan and cook until brown.
2. Add chopped onions to the Norn meat and cook until tender.
3. Add potatoes, carrots and seasoning.
4. Add soup and a can of water.
5. Simmer over the lowest heat for around 2 1/2 hours until the meat and vegetables are tender. Add more water if needed.
6. Serve with crusty bread.
Norn Fingers (Great for Kids!)
* 1 Norn egg, beaten
* 85g breadcrumbs
* Lemon juice and zest
* 400g of Norn meat, sliced into 12 strips
1. Pour the Norn egg into a shallow dish. Tip the breadcrumbs onto a plate. Mix the lemon zest into the breadcrumbs.
2. Dip the strips of Norn meat into the egg and roll them in the breadcrumbs. Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
Norn Hatchling Soup
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1 whole baby Norn, skinned and gutted
* 2 onions
* 200g peas
* 1 garlic clove, crushed
* 1 eggshell
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil. Place the baby Norn carcass in the pan and cook until meat is tender.
2. Remove the meat from the carcass and place in a bowl. Dispose of the rest of the body but keep the stock.
3. Heat the oil in a large pan. Add the onions and fry for 15 minutes. Stir in the stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 10 minutes
4. Add the Baby Norn meat, remove half of the mixture, then purée with a stick blender. Tip back into the pan with the rest of the soup, peas and garlic, then simmer for 5 minutes until hot enough.
5. Serve in a Norn eggshell.
Ying Yang Aqua Norn
* 1 live Aqua Norn
* 1 egg
* 1/2 cup water
* 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
1. Heat the oil in a large deep fryer to 350 degrees. Add the breadcrumbs to a shallow dish. In a bowl mix the egg and the water.
2. Sedate the Aqua Norn and coat it in the egg mixture, then put it into the breadcrumb mixture.
3. Deep fry the Aqua Norn (place a lid over the deep fryer so it can't escape) for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
4. Serve on a bed of salad and eat with chopsticks.
Updated by C-Rex on 3/24/2013 - Added more recipes.
You can make the Ying Yang Aqua Norn with Ettins if you use Guppy Ettins. Just make sure you remove the hair first! (preferably with a hedge trimmer)
You can make it with ettins, but the meat's so pale that ideally they need a marinade first.
Personally, I think you have to go a long way to beat breaded hatchling norn... tasty, nutritious and frugal!
Mouthwatering! Can I make these with Ettins?