Modified CFE Toxic Norns C3DS Malkin | 3/15/2013|| 4|
These toxics are a slight modification on the Creatures Full of Edits (CFE) Toxic Norns. They have an instinct telling them that eating manky gives them fat, an instinct to approach norn when lonely instead of approach grendel, and stimuli that make pushing beasts, pests, and weeds pleasant for them.
Sources of Manky for your Toxic Norns:
*Wine Vendor by MrLittleGuy
*Chocolate Easter Eggs by Monika
*Medlar (Garden Box required.)
In addition to the Toxic Norn Care Guide:
- Feed these norns detritus, manky, seeds, fruit, and food.
- Feel free to let loose the pests, beasts, and weeds.
- They feel at home in the Norn Meso.
- Crossbreeding with other CFE Toxic Norns may prove confusing.
- Crossbreeding with non-CFE Toxic Norns is not recommended.
- They're as happy as pigs in muck!