TWB/TCB Version 2.5 C3DS Dragoler | 1/20/2019|| 4|
Bug fixes, improvements, re-balancing!
|type||Genetics + Sprites|
So what are the TWB/TCB genomes?
The TWB/TCB genomes aim to expand upon the biology of Creatures by adding an internal body temperature, better sensitivity to the environment and a number of other additions including an overhauled immune system, fixed hunger system and breath holding ability. More in-depth information can be found here and here.
What has changed in version 2.5?
* The genomes are now more expressive. Creatures will look sad when they start to starve, allowing players to tell at a glance if their Norns need any help from them.
* Creatures will regain their confidence after going through a door, so no more door spamming when fleeing from Grendels (this sadly will not prevent full Norn stupidity.)
* Improved resilience! All Creatures get a small improvement to their wound healing abilities, but aggressive breeds such as Hardman Norns and Banshee Grendels get a particularly large boost.
* Portal pushing instincts have been strengthened, ready for use with the Albian Warp.
* More tweaks to reduce the annoying clumping behavior.
* A small brain edit has been added which reduces the aversion Creatures feel towards eating things that they cannot smell. Creatures should now have no problem eating things such as potions, manky, bugs, critters, animal eggs and detritus, though they will still favor more stimulating meals.
* In addition to the above edit, the Toxic Norns have been re-balanced to require detritus in their diets, as they should now continue to eat it throughout their lives.
* General bug fixes.
Included in this pack are all official breeds plus:
- Basilisk Norns
- Uglee Grendels
- Carna Norns (sprites and concept by Papubuntu)
- TWB Coffee Norns
- Honey Badger Norns
- Thistlefern Norns
- Urchin Ettins
Just started using these for getting back into creatures, they seem like an amazing set of updated genetics to play with! The extra requirements will be an interesting challenge to tackle.
Leave it to Dragoler to make really good genetic enhancing stuff for any person!