Chichettin Norn C3DS Arnout | 3/27/2018|| 5|
The tailless Chichettin Norns are a new, genetic Norn breed that is based on the 2017-m ChiChi genome. Besides being ordinary ChiChi Norns, they have some quirks that are also present in Ettins, Grendels and other Norn breeds.
- The boredom drive is higher. When bored, they'll primarily seek toys. If there's no toys around, they'll seek gadgets and machinery instead. However, Chichettin Norns don't hoard gadgets like Ettins do.
- Similar to Ettins, these Norns reach maturity quickly. They live as long as any other Norn, though.
- Chichettin Norns get lonely rather quickly and are more likely to seek one another out.
- They're resistant to histamine A and histamine B.
- Females have longer pregnancies so that they have enough time to get home before they lay their eggs.
- These Norns aren't scared of Grendels. They might even try to hit Grendels that bother them.